Help us reach our 2023 Goal of $250,000!
The United Way of Big Spring and Howard County is a charitable cornerstone in our community with the ability to reach so many people. We provide financial support and advocacy for our health and human service Partner Agencies in Howard County, while being a platform for encouraging philanthropy and economic development in the community.
We work with our community to raise awarness and funds for our partner agencies though several different efforts.
- Donate - 100% of donations made to your local United Way stay in your community
- Be a Sponsor - each event needs sponsors in order to be held and various sponsorship levels are available
- Attend Events and Concerts - event and concert tickets are affordable and volunteers work hard to make them memorable
- Workplace Campaigns - there are so many creative ways for your entire workplace to get involved
- Individual Gifts - donate to your local United Way
- Plegdes & Fundraising Events - contact the United Way office for more information and ideas
- Grant Requests & Endowment Drive - contact the United Way office for details
- Volunteer - there is never a time when volunteers are not needed and helping hands are always welcomed